Cellos Tech now provides a full suite of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to its customers, leveraging Salesforce to deliver a complete end-user CRM experience throughout the customer lifecycle, embedded in an entire cloud-based and mobile development platform that is enhanced by Cellos Tech’s implementation and integration services. Since 2007 and our certified team members can help you make the right architectural and implementation choices.
We offer a full range of Salesforce CRM services to clients of all sizes including small and medium businesses as well as the fortune 1000 enterprises. As a salesforce.com partner, our team brings deep and broad skills with the Salesforce platform.
Salesforce strengths: Cloud Options - Mobility - Platforms - Profit/Revenue Potential
Need more information on Salesforce? Want to learn more? Contact us today.
Our Salesforce implementation services include:
- Salesforce Consulting, Development and Integration with Requirements Analysis Gathering
- Salesforce Configuration and Customization
- Certified Salesforce Professionals including: Administrators, Developers, Service Cloud Consultants and Sales Cloud Consultants
- Pre-Sales Engineering and Proof of Concept Development
- Multiple Database Migration and Integration services
- Force.com Development (Declarative and Code based Programming)
- Reporting and Dashboard Creation
- Consultation Services for both New and Existing Implementations
- Mobile Development & Heroku Development
- APEX Code/Visualforce Experience
- Customized End User Training
- Salesforce.com Security Diagnosis
The unmatched stability, scalability, and speed that Cellos Tech delivers with Salesforce and the Force.com platform give organizations the confidence to move forward with simple initiatives and complex integrations, all with little disruption to their operations.
Our on-the-go mobile society is connected in more ways than we can even imagine; customers are no different and have come to expect this same connection in their personal and business engagements. Your partnership with Cellos Tech and Salesforce CRM will make this connection for your business. The industry has evolved and salesforce.com has created this evolution; we understand this, we embrace this, and with our experience, we can deliver to your specifications.
Cellos Tech offers Salesforce Integration features such as:
- ERP Integration - Did you know integration transactions now represent more than half of all the traffic Salesforce supports each day? With XTIVIA CRM services you can easily integrate Salesforce with third party ERP and financial applications.
- Connected Apps - Cellos Tech can help you with standard OAuth 2.0 protocol to authenticate, provide single sign-on, and acquire access tokens for use with Salesforce API’s.
- Mobile Apps - Be it instant mobile and extending the functionality of the pre-built Chatter Mobile app or utilizing the Mobile SDK to build custom mobile apps, our team of certified Salesforce engineers can explain the options and best solutions for your needs and requirement
- Database Integration - Leveraging the power of the Force.com platform through custom built integration applications, third party ETL tools or Salesforce Canvas, the invisible is now accessible giving all users a true 360 degree view of their customers.
- Analytics - The quality and integrity of data is what drives the authenticity of your Salesforce database. The experience Cellos Tech offers is far and above standard reporting, and with our years of business knowledge, we can make your data “come to life” so you can make better informed, real time business decisions.
- Salesforce.com Communities - Your interaction with customers and partners is the key component to differentiation in the marketplace. The enhanced capabilities of Salesforce Communities delivers that one-on-one experience at all levels and will define the customer relationship for your organization. Cellos Tech brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure your visions of the relationship become a reality.