Portals And Applications
Businesses are embracing portal solutions because they enhance productivity and improve communication between employees, customers and partners. Portals provide personal, real-time access to information across the enterprise. This access to unique content and functionality of your business systems results in an effective and highly functional integrated solution.
Enterprise portals are not off-the-shelf solutions. They require complete understanding of intrinsic business and technical issues. They require the skills of Cellos Tech’s Portal Solutions eXperts. Our resources and experience, coupled with our focus on your business needs result in a solution to meet your unique business needs and support core business processes. We begin by understanding your goals and learning what you’ve done to achieve them. We then determine next steps to ensure that you meet your online business objectives while realizing return on investment. To ensure success we adhere to proven best practices including:
To ensure success we adhere to proven best practices including:
- Project life cycle follows a customized version of the Agile Unified Process with short, iterative development cycles and work products geared to portal implementation.
- Technology chosen based on need: recent portal projects involve Liferay Portal, IBM WebSphere Portal and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Bringing user perspectives into the process early on.
- Proven and extensive experience in software development and systems integration using industry standards and architectures.
- Producing high–quality deliverables and providing clear walkthroughs at each landmark of the project.
- Consulting with you to provide uninterrupted strategic advice beyond the framework of a single project.
- Guaranteed access to our Cellos Tech Experts